Thursday, May 17, 2007

There is baby stuff all over!

Four wonderful women from Rob's school hosted a baby shower for us yesterday. Lots of people came, even men, but most of the men didn't last. It was golf night. It started at 3:30 and Rob was pretty sure he was going to be on the course by 4:00. The course is like ten miles from town. Obviously he's never been to a baby shower before! We got lots of great stuff. Some of the people made the CUTEST cake made of diapers. And then they attached little stuff to it with ribbon. I have no creative bones in my body so I was really amazed at the whole thing. My mom took pictures so as soon as I get one I'll post it and show all of you. So thank you to everyone who attended. We truly appreciate not only your gifts but also your support. :)

No comments: