Monday, April 30, 2007

Drugs, drugs, and more drugs.

I'm on as many drugs now as I was when I was taking fertility drugs. I had so much fun giving myself various shots every day that I've taken it up again. My right arm now is the beholder of a tetanus vaccine and a hepatitis A vaccine. My left arm is filled with a yellow fever vaccine and a hepatitis B vaccine. The yellow fever one did sting pretty bad. I related the pain to getting a tattoo. It hurts worse in the flabby part. Needless to say I will never be getting an armband.

Plus we have taken two typhoid pills. Unfortunately I think the first one is invalid. Rob was watching the NFL draft on Saturday drinking a Corona, we'd been eating chips and taco dip all day (very healthy, I know), and gave him a pill and took one myself. THEN I read the directions. "Do not take pill within two hours of consuming food or alcohol." Oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Dana!
Ouch! We did not do the shots. Bogota is an amazing city. Wish you were here. Keep busy, your very special day will come! It WILL really happen.
Best Wishes,
Karen