Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The cat is out of the bag...

The past two days have been crazy. When I got to work yesterday, I called my employer. I thought he deserved to know before the rest of my coworkers. So after I told him, Rob & I sent out our emails. Mine was short and to the point (very typical of me I think!) and Rob's was really long! I even emailed him mine so he could just copy it. So I was really surprised when I got his. I tried to remember as many addresses as I could but I know I missed some so please don't be offended if you weren't on the list.

We've had many good wishes and for that we are truly grateful. We know our true friends and we are blessed to have you in our lives.

Already the house has more stuff. Diapers, onesies, bibs, blankets, that big round thingie...We're seriously going to need a different house. This isn't big enough for the two of us and all of our stuff let alone a baby and all that stuff.

Billy is going to stay with Rob's parents while we're gone so we're going to take him over to their house for some play dates so he can get used to the new environment before we leave.

We've been asked about daycare so I'm throwing out the question "Does anyone want to babysit?" :)

No comments: