Monday, September 01, 2008

August pictures


Grandma Karen's protege. Murphy loves licorice. Lucky for her that her Uncle Wayne gave her some because her Mommy won't.

Looking stylish on my four wheeler with my beads around my neck, licorice on my face, holding my toothbrush and shampoo.

The cyclops on Murphy's head after being stung by an unknown assailant.

Murphy and Haley at her first football game.

Grandma and Murphy playing with wrapping paper. She didn't want Grandma to wear the hat but she really didn't want to wear it herself.

Murphy's first pony ride at the fair!

She loves to play in the sheers.

Riley loves to play in anything she can chew.

Murphy loves to play with Daddy and Riley loves to play with Murphy.

Mommy got a new dishwasher and Murphy and Riley got a new box.

Don't touch my blanket!

Murphy loves to play the piano and Landon loves to get out of lessons.

Keely, Maria, Murphy, and Kalla.

Mommy, you're taking too long in the dressing room.

Three of the world's best babysitters!

I love corn!

Pickles, too.

Did I mention watermelon?

Murphy does not like being kept out of places.

See what I mean?

The dreaded flamingos. Although they did keep Murphy entertained for a day.

1 comment:

cara said...

Murphy is such a doll! Riley is pretty cute too! She has grown so much and looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see her again, but I don't think it will be anytime soon. I think we just melt into a puddle her in Odessa, it is so hot and no air conditioning anywhere. But at least we are here. I can't believe that Murphy is talking so much, I wil I could hear her. Love ya, cara