Thursday, January 17, 2008

Report on the doctor's visit

18 pounds, nine ounces, 27 inches long. So since November 28 she's gained almost three pounds and grown two inches. She's filling in her 6-9 month clothes pretty good!

We'll make an appointment with the Shriner's Hospital to get their opinion but she did not think Murphy will need surgery to close the hole on her back!

Murphy also got two shots and we now know she can hold her breath! She wasn't a happy camper but we brought out food and that made it all better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad the appointment went well!!! Her grandpa and I can believe she has gained that much, she is a good eater and an even better sleeper. I am also glad I didn't have to be there when she got her shots.(I probable would have held my breath too.) We are so blessed to have such a beautiful, sweet, precious granddaughter. We love you very much Murphy!!!!!!
Love Grandma and Grandpa Lewis.