Sunday, February 04, 2007

I-600 A update...

We received our appointment to be fingerprinted. February 21 in Sioux Falls. When I sent in our required documents and the money requesting to be fingerprinted, I sent this nice letter telling them where we wanted to be fingerprinted and which days we are unavailable. Never in the letter did I say the words "Sioux Falls". It generally takes about three months to get everything taken care of when the fingerprints are done in Sioux Falls. However, if we could go to the office in St Paul, it would take about a month. Three months from February 21 is May 21. I had sort of hoped to be close to leaving for Colombia by then. So I'm a little frustrated. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if we can get it changed. Cross your fingers...

Today is Super Bowl Sunday. We're going over to friends' house to watch the game. While I was always a Bears fan growing up, Peyton Manning has sort of grown on me. So I guess I'm rooting for the Colts. If the Chargers aren't there, I guess it really doesn't matter anyway.

I woke up this morning with a sore neck and it's been killing me all day. I've taken more aspirin today than in the past year and it just isn't helping. Needless to say, I'll be going to the chiropractor tomorrow.

February is a big birthday month in our family. So I'm going to do all my shout-outs today. Otherwise, I'll be about a month late. My family knows that so it really wouldn't be a surprise. I realized about a week ago that it's way past January 9 and I totally missed Denita's birthday. Sorry, man. So anyway...

Happy Birthday to:

Allan on the 1st
Sandy on the 3rd
Emily today (the 4th)
Dick & David on the 5th
Caitlin on the 7th
Brianna on the 20th
Pam on the 24th

Hope you all have great birthdays!!

No comments: