Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Suspense!!!!

I called the FBI on Wednesday to see what the status was. She said they were mailed out on Monday but wouldn't give me the status. Of course I had to go home and get the mail. And there was none. BUT, it was shortly before 11:00, so I thought maybe the mailman was late. I had to run to town in the afternoon and there was mail, but no fingerprints. So today comes along and I had a board meeting. It about killed me to sit there all morning KNOWING the fingerprints were in my mailbox and I couldn't go get them. So after the board meeting I stopped at my house to get the mail. My heart leaped when I saw the mailbox wasn't quite closed. My heart fell when I realized it was only a memory card I ordered from EBay. So the trivia question of the day is "How long does it take mail to travel from West Virginia to South Dakota?" I know the answer is at least three days. It better be here tomorrow or I may lose it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to check the mail at lunch?